3 Ways To Style The Embodycon Dress with Just 3 Things
Blog Contribution - Kimberley Sara
Having a wearable layering piece is essential to maximising your wardrobe, it ensures you have loads of outfit options which are comfortable, interchangeable and easily styled to be YOU! The Embodycon dress is designed to support and love your beautiful shape while allowing you to style up, or down, or all around, to create a signature look each and every day.
Stuck for ideas? Try these 3 looks with you easy “How-To-Style” Guide using just 3 things!
A corporate look need not be boring! Our Grey Marle Embodycon has an understated slickness to it which styles perfectly with all your corporate favourites – think check print, structured blazers, carry all totes, sleek pumps and tough leather. For a wearable office look try this idea:
- Layer the dress with an interesting top, this will add some proportion and break up the dress into a skirt and top look. We went for this twist tie top from Amelius the Label
- Add some bold shades for a strictly-business edge. Solid black is a great choice for a sleek urban flavour. We opted for this pair from from Veux Sunglasses
- Finish the look with some killer heels, again black will be your best option here, this allows the look to be cohesive while allowing the layered top to shine. We couldn’t go past this pair from Covet Shoes!
Nothing says weekend wear like some cute flats, gold details and rattan – hello Spring! Injecting some warm tones into your outfit is the perfect way to add a laid back yet glam spin on any outfit. The beauty of our Ocean Blue Embodycon is that this shade can be styled with either cool tones (think silver, charcoal, white, grey) as well as warm tones (gold, nude, beige and orange). To achieve a weekend look which will take you into Spring/Summer try this look:
- Add a chunky gold chain for an on trend statement look. We have selected this gold chain from Adorn Me. You can also go for a finer chain and layer a few of them together.
- Styling in a rattan bag gives your outfit a luxe, textural element which screams “headed to the bar” in the most effortless way. We opted for this gorgeous piece by Ace and Jett
- A simple flat finishes the look perfectly, and better yet if it’s a print for an extra sprinkling of personality – we have gone for a leopard print for some fun with these Avarcas Australia flats
A black dress is the perfect piece for an occasion as it is the perfect blank canvas to be styled any way you like. After some direction of how to play around with black to make it more interesting? Try this look:
- Opting for a mid-heeled block sandal in a buttery soft leather ticks all the boxes - comfort style and just enough height to be appropriate for a BBQ, shopping, a bar or restaurant (lock down allowing!), we can’t go past the buttery soft leather quality of EOS Footwear.
- Sticking to a simple pendant necklace can be all you need to add a hint of detail. We love this one from Ocean Mist Jewels
- Add in a statement bag in a textural material to add depth and dimension. The top handle brings a nice bit of hard wear to the look and the structured shape of the bag brings a fashion forward confidence. We went for this one from Madison Accessories.
There are hundreds of ways to style the Embodycon. We are committed to providing you comfort, style and longevity when you purchase one of our dresses and are always here if you want any ideas on styling!
How will you wear yours?
Shop now and grab your Embodycon to style your way